26.2.05

Pie School #2


Warning, viewing this comic may be hazardous to your health. One of the Jeff Millers I know claims this is a good comic, but every other comment I think I've ever gotten leads me to paint this comic as the worst I ever wrote. I don't need to say anything more about it.

While publishing this comic, it occurred to me that sometimes the comics will be pretty awful, so I've got to come up with some sort of alternate commentary for when that happens. Today's fun fact: The Hardest Working Man in No Business is really only a name that I self-applied a few days ago. Man, have I been working hard these past few days. See you tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That comic made my soul bleed.

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so is the andy character supposed based on the true to life "Andy Lynch" person. I couldn't help myself to notice a clear resemblance of a taller, broader, unusual hair wearing student. But hey that's just me. - osei

10:01 PM  
Blogger Bugaj said...

Unfortunately, no Osei, this is not based on Andy Lynch. I probably should have prefaced this by saying it was a high school comic, from back before I knew Andy Lynch, but your assessment is pretty good. The two are very similar characters. Thanks for checking things out! :)

10:13 PM  
Blogger Audrey Roy Greenfeld said...

Yes, that's quite bad, but I enjoyed it anyway.

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home